Dismiss this notice
Welcome to the new "Financial Message Board" ( --> Alternate to the new Conversations-Board in finance.yahoo.com ).

Dismiss this notice
It is now possible to Register and Login with your Google+ or Facebook Account. Try it and enjoy :-)

Register

Slotted Tuner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
elengdfsd

03.03.2020, 08:15

Name:
Utensil kitchen tool nylon slotted turner
Production Introduction:
1.The nylon bottom is heat-resistant that make it extra safer and easier to work with. Nylon tools are durable and safe for use on all cooking surfaces, Including Non-stick cookware.
2.The utensil heads are made of durable nylon, they're designed to not bend like plastic utensils, not break like wooden kitchen tools, and not rust like other metallic utensils.
3.Ergonomic soft touch handles, easy and soft grip for comfortable and easy to clean.
Specification:
Item refCertificationColorSizeWeightMaterial
MLB-FVT024FDA, LFGB, CE/EU, ROHS, SGSCustomized32.5*8*6cm114gSilicone, nylon
FQA:
1.Q:How long is the production lead time?
It takes 30 days for MOQ. We have large production capacity, which can ensure fast delivery time even for large quantity.
A: What format of the file do you need if i want my own design?
We have our own designer in house. JPG, AI,CDR or PDF are all ok.
We will make 3D drawing for mold or printing screen for your final confirmation.
2.Q:How many colors are available?
PSM colors. Tell us the pantone color code you need. We will match it.
3.Q: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A:Sure,welcome to visit our factory. Here is our factory address:Liulian Fumin industry zone,Pingdi town, Longgang district in Shenzhen.
4.Q:Do you have this in stock?
A:Yes
5.Q:What kind of packing do you provide?
A:At present,all our products on sale are packed in polybag or brown box,if you can provide your own packing design,Colour Box / Gift Box,Hanging Card / Card Wrap all are welcomeSlotted Tuner
website:http://www.szmilabao.com/cooking-tools/slotted-tuner/