Dismiss this notice
Welcome to the new "Financial Message Board" ( --> Alternate to the new Conversations-Board in finance.yahoo.com ).

Dismiss this notice
It is now possible to Register and Login with your Google+ or Facebook Account. Try it and enjoy :-)

Register

Adidas Smith
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cynthia Jim

23.10.2019, 06:58

The collection was designed with Pogba s signature Adidas Smith style in mind. It s inspired by fashion and hip-hop culture and included on and off the field footwear, clothing and accessories. Everything in the collection will come with the newly designed PP logo.Pogba had this to say about the collection: "I joined adidas because I believed that it would let me express my creativity on and off the pitch. After wearing a number of one-off bespoke boots on the pitch, I wanted to take things to the next level."When it comes to the footwear, the adidas ACE17+ Pure Control Boost is one of the sand out options. 

Just when you though all hope was lost, the adidas NMD OG was made available at Billionaire Boys Club's 7 Mercer Street location in New York City. There was no heads up or announcement about this release, it was all about being in the right place at the right time. We re pretty sure the shoe are long gone by Adidas Stan Smith Gold now, but if I were you I d keep my eyes peeled, you never know what other location could possibly be getting some pairs in the near future.adidas has taken the time to unveil their latest iteration of the Pure Boost for 2017. Making its debut as one of the first sneakers that used their Adidas Stan Smith Green Boost technology, the Pure Boost returns in 2017 with a brand new look. 

The adidas Pure Boost features a versatile, agile and adaptive design to enable runners to endure anything the city environment has to offer. New features of the Pure Boost include an 8mm heel lift and progressive sculpting of the BOOST midsole, with a wider forefront for optimum support. The outsole is also built for the specific requirements of street running, with the rubber extended on the medial side for additional support. The stretch web design provides superior grip, while allowing the foot to work in harmony with the BOOST midsole. Meanwhile a new knit upper incorporates a highly adaptive Adidas Stan Smith Blue upper that moves with the runner's gait. 

A new double wrap tongue construction provides support but also allows the foot to move in harmony with the upper.The black/white colorway will release on January 18th and the black will release on January 25th. Both pairs will retail for $140. More colorways are then expected to release on February 1st.In addition to the previously featured midnight grey/tactile green pair, the adidas Climacool 1 is introduced in a more vibrant option for the new year. Tactile blue and linen blue consists as the dominating tones, which is essentially prominent across its breathable upper comprised of mesh. 

Slight green accents are prominent on its translucent TPU side panels that bears its signature three stripe motif and TPU component on the forefoot for additional reinforcement. Rounded out with core black accents throughout for a bold contrast, the model is finished off with a matching sole unit that features subtle white detailing in the heel. Priced at $120, you can purchase this pair at select adidas retailers overseas first, while a stateside release is imminent.The new adidas NMD R2 was introduced last month in two colorways, and now, the successor to the original model will be offered in two additional variations this year. 

As mentioned above, it features a full Primeknit upper dressed in White contrasted by the hits of Black throughout. The Three Stripes on the Adidas Stan Smith All White sides appear in ribbon construction, while a plastic heel counter and a White full-length Boost midsole and rubber outsole appears below. No exact release date yet, but expect to see them drop as early as this month. Thoughts? I dig it!All of the attention for adidas at the moment is focused on the adidas NMD R1 and the Ultra Boost, but the three stripes quietly continues to release new and impressive colorways of the NMD XR1.One pair that will be arriving at retailers in Europe (for now) during the Spring [Image: adidas%20smith-067ebl.jpg] season is this Bred rendition that we see above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug adidas superstar doradas Saxon Haydn 0 1 Yesterday, 08:45
Last Post: Saxon Haydn
Bug cheap adidas shoes TobeyMorton 0 6 29.11.2019, 08:46
Last Post: TobeyMorton
Bug adidas shoes red Morgan Edie 0 61 31.10.2019, 08:40
Last Post: Morgan Edie
Bug adidas yeezys Morgan Edie 0 30 31.10.2019, 08:35
Last Post: Morgan Edie
Bug adidas superstar black Cynthia Jim 0 35 23.10.2019, 06:50
Last Post: Cynthia Jim